First Vision Bank is now offering convenient access to your account anytime you have a connection for your mobile device. Mobile Banking allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between internal accounts
- View detailed transactions up to 90 days of activity
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Locate Branches and ATMs
Most importantly, your mobile banking transactions are as safe and secure as your online banking activity.
Quick Phone Enrollment
- Download FVB Mobile Banking App
- Open FVB App on your Mobile Device
- Log in using existing Online Banking log-in ID and password.
- Follow provided instructions.
- Enrollment process is complete.
Mobile Banking is available to all First Vision Bank customers for no additional fee.
If you are currently an Online Banking customer:
- Sign into your Online Banking account from your computer
- Choose “Mobile Banking” from the blue Account Summary Box.
- Choose the accounts to include in your mobile banking and “save changes”
- Click “Continue to Mobile Banking.”
- You will be redirected to the Mobile Banking Center. Choose “enroll a mobile device.”
- Enter your Mobile Number and select your carrier. Click “continue.”
- You will receive a confirmation code within your online banking that will be required to complete your activation of your mobile account.
- A text message will be sent to your mobile device. You must reply with the provided activation code.
Download the App. (Search for FVBmobile with no spaces.)
For Android phone: Go to Google Play (the Android App Market) and type “FVBmobile” in the search line.
For an iPhone mobile digital device: Go to the App Store and type “FVBmobile.”
- After the app installation process you will use the same Online Banking log in and password you established for yourself when you set up your account. You should now have access to First Vision Bank Mobile Banking.
If you are not currently an Online Banking customer, go to www.firstvisionbank.com and click on “Enroll.” Once you have signed up for Internet Banking, follow the instructions above to enroll in Mobile Banking.